Who is Dr. Sara Jernigan?
Dr. Sara Jernigan is a licensed chiropractor who has been treating patients for 22 years and making remedies for 17. For more, read About Dr. Sara
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customise the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: email@example.com
By Phone: 316-371-8485
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Terms and Conditions:
The term Jernigan Nutraceuticals or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 13150 SW 41st ST, Benton, Ks 67017. Our company registration number is6081533 . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Jernigan Nutraceuticals prior written consent.
-The original purchaser may return any product within 30 days of the date of purchase for a full price refund if the item is returned in its original unaltered condition.
-Items must be returned in original condition, unopened, and seal unbroken before refund is issued
-Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges in all cases
-Shipping and Handling fees are not refundable. Refund for an item with free shipping promotion will be deducted the S&H cost.
-Please contact us and also include the item# in the e-mail to get fast support. Your feedback is valuable to us. Please allow us to solve your issues before writing a negative feedback.
-We refund the shipping both ways if we are at fault.
-Please contact us immediately regarding damaged or lost items.
-Please notify us of any problems within 3 days of receipt.
What's a Nutraceutical?
"Let your food be your medicine, and let your medicine be your food." - Hippocrates, known as the Father of Medicine
What is the heart behind these remedies?
These remedies are not single-herbed remedies. These remedies are designed with the intent for the body to heal itself by using the systems God created. It is not only the elements of the plants that the body needs, the body needs the energy within the plants.
How do I take these remedies?
The standard recommendation is 40 drops 3 times a day. This can be doubled for an adult. They can be taken with or without food.
What if my child does not like the taste of the remedy and will not take it?
Effectiveness is more important to us than flavor, so kids often do not like the taste. Here are suggestions on how to get "icky" remedies into your child:
How long do these remedies last?
If one person is taking the standard dosage every day, they will use a 4oz bottle in about 3-4 weeks, a 2oz bottle in a little less than a month.
Each of our alcohol-based remedies is 20% alcohol so that they can last for years and years if you need them to. We stamp each bottle with a 2-year expiration date because of FDA regulations, but remedies have been known to last long after their expiration date. If you have an older remedy you're unsure of, give it a "sniff test." If it has a vinegar-y smell, it has spoiled. If not, it's fine to take and should still be just as effective.
Why are there "chunks" of stuff in the Apple Cider Vinegar?
For apple-cider-vinegar-based remedies, as they age, the "mother" or the "floaters" in the vinegar grows, and these big globs can be alarming, but they're harmless and actually are a good sign since it means the culture in the raw apple cider vinegar is alive and aiding in digestion.
Are these remedies safe for someone who is gluten intolerant?
We do two different extractions for every herb, one in 190 proof distilled spirits (corn) and one in raw, organic apple cider vinegar. Usually, the apple cider vinegar version is better for those who are gluten intolerant. Any time you're concerned about your or your child's reaction to a remedy, a great way to start is to just put the remedy on your skin for a day or two and see how you react before taking it internally or learn to test remedies to yourself. Click here for the YouTube video.
Who manufactures these remedies?
Dr. Sara has a lab in her farm where she extracts herbs and makes remedies. All liquid remedies are hand-bottled and labeled and shipped from her home outside of Wichita, KS. Molybdenum is manufactured and bottled by a local company, Ancient Formulas.
How are the remedies made?
Our plants are not dried, which leads to oxidation. Instead, Dr. Sara puts the plants into an elixir within one to two hours after they have been harvested. We need the life force of the plant extracted into the liquid. The sooner we get it the plant into the elixir the more life force we can extract from the plant. In addition to this, Dr. Sara prays to God and thanks the plants for giving the best healing properties they can give. She tells the plants that they have a purpose, and that they are going to heal many people. She thanks them for giving all that they have to offer before harvesting them. We use either alchohol and water to extract or apple cider vinegar to extract.
Once we filter out the plants from the liquid, then there is a specific formula for each remedy. For some products, Dr. Sara buys chinese herbs to make the formula complete.
How many remedies does Dr. Sara make?
She makes over 30 different remedies but we have simplified it for you as to which ones to buy for your round of ordering. As you learn the products and stay plugged into us, you will learn many different techniques for addressing illnesses at home.