Molybdenum is a trace mineral that can dramatically aid in the detoxification of the toxins caused by the dysfunction of multiple tissues in chronic illness. Molybdenum is very useful for detoxifying the toxin aldehyde from the die-off of Candida-type yeast.
Aldehydes are also considered neurotoxins,or nerve poisons. Aldehydes are the toxins responsible for the hangover experienced by drinking excessive amounts of alcohol. I know of many Lyme Disease patients who complain of this hung-over feeling without having consumed any alcohol. (However, it is our experience that it will not completely detoxify the specific Bb toxin.) Taking molybdenum will help slow the degeneration of tissues and related symptoms from the toxic overload.
Stop! Do Not take That Pain Killer!
Take Molybdenum instead!! You are not having a headache because you are deficient in a pain killer. You probably have a toxin in you, so get rid of it instead of covering it up.
Side note: One can also take 3 molybdenums before one consumes any alcohol. The Molybdenum will bind the alcohol and will help prevent any buzz or hang-over.